Prostheses for partial compensation
Compensation breast forms with and without adhesive pads
During a partial breast operation the breast loses volume. To regain the body‘s symmetry, soft compensation aids made of silicone are very suitable, and a wide range of shapes and sizes is available.
The models with the skin-friendly microfibre backing ensure maximum comfort. They can be individually
filled with medical fleece.
The edges of the silicone gently mould to the skin and lend an all-round feeling of confidence.
All compensating aids can be worn directly on the skin or in Anita care bras with pockets on both sides.
Here you can see a selection of prosthesis meant for partial compensation.
For professional advice, please contact your nearest medical store. Our store locator will help you with the search.
- For compensation of tissue defects all over the breast
- Soft, thin edges ensure smooth transition to the body
1046XV Sequitex Vario
- Silicone compensation breast form with adhesive pads
- Soft and thin edges for smooth body transition
- Silicone shell with thin edgings
- Variable medical fleece filling
- Allows for filling up to the size of an ultra light weight breast