Trendy two-pieces for cups A-I
Mix & Match Bikini
The underwire bikini Henny has a colorful striped look inspired by the 1950s! This comfortable Mix & Match item with adjustable straps is an eye-catcher at the beach and looks wonderfully summery.
Mix & Match Bestsellers
Choose your favorite bikini style and color.
Mix & Match
Who isn't a fan: mix and match to your heart's content!
Pretty much anything is allowed. To give you a helping hand, we put together a neat guideline.
Mix & Match DOs
- Any top and bottom style can be mixed together, e.g. bandeau tops with hipster bottoms, balconette tops with tie bottoms
- All unicolours, irrelevant of shade and intensity, can be combined, e.g. pink and petrol, black and blue, red and purple, etc.
- Mixing patterns?! Not a problem, just make sure the colours go together and are more or less be found in both patterns. e.g. spots with stripes, stars with flowers
Mix & Match DON'Ts
- Prevent from mixing unicolour with a print if the unicolour cannot be found in the printed pattern, e.g. a neon Hawaii print with black
- Resist from mixing completely different materials with each other, e.g. neoprene with a silky glossy fabric
- Don't mix two identically sized patterns together!