Bra Size Calculator
Calculate your accurate bra size online now
Tips on how to take the perfect measurements
- Wear a T-shirt bra without padding.
- Adjust the straps so that the tip of your breast – as seen from the side – is in the middle of the cup.
- Have a friend help you with the measurements.
Step 1: Take your underbust measurement
1. Place the measuring tape flat against your skin – directly under your breasts. Make sure that the tape runs horizontally around your torso and is at the same height under your breast as on your back. Allow your arms to hang down naturally and breathe as usual.
2. Tighten the measuring tape a little and round the measurement up or down to the next full number. (Example: Round up to 37 inch if you have measured 36.8 inch or round down to 36 inch if the measurement shows 36.2 inch)
3. Move the slider to that position.
|Bra Band Size Conversion|
It's all about the fit. What you should look out for when buying and wearing a new bra and how to solve fit issues quickly and easily.
Which bra for which bust shape? Underwire bra, push-up with moulded cups, balconette or soft bra? Which style suits you best?
Read our Lingerie Lexicon for everything you should know about materials and fabrics and the various bra types.