- When trying on a bra, be sure to always fasten it on the tightest hook pair .
- Never buy a bra just before you are due your period, because the breast is often enlarged during that part of the menstrual cycle.
- When choosing a bra style, make sure it has the right function for your requirements.
- The underbust band should always sit perfectly – horizontal, and parallel to the ground.
- Make sure the underwire and bridge lie perfectly flat against your skin and encircle your breast exactly.
- The cups shouldn't look wrinkly or stick out from your body – but your breast should also not ‘overflow’ from the cups.
- Check how the bra looks underneath your clothes.
- If in doubt, be sure to ask for advice and get someone to take your measurements